All Tempus IV projects must be offically registered at the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine as a Technical Assistance Projects of EU. Among other things this will allow the project partners in Ukraine to purchase the goods and services VAT free and/or where necessary import projects goods custom fee free.
Composition of the registration package (according to the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the establishment of the system of attraction, use and monitoring of international technical aid, #153 as of 15/02/2002)
1.Letters of requests to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, signed by the Rectors/ Vice-Rectors of Ukrainian universities. Letters of request should contain names of ALL partners from Ukraine (both academic and non-academic). The template of the letter is available at http://www.tempus.org.ua/uk/tempus/manage-your-tempus-project/809-derzhavna-rejestracija-projektiv-tempus-v-ukrajini-zi-zminami.html
2. Copy of the Grant agreement, verified (signed and stamped) by the coordinator of the project + Ukrainian translation (form of Ukrainian translation is available at NTO website)
3. Copies of the following Annexes + Ukrainian translation
Annex 1 – Description of the Action [translation of this Annex is not necessary]
Annex 2 - Estimated budget of the action
Annex 3 – Mandates (for Ukrainian partners only)
Annex 5 - List of co-beneficiaries
Workplan & Workpackages
Logical Framework Matrix
4. Copy of the bilingual memorandum signed among Ukrainian partners and project coordinator, OR copy of the partnership agreements signed between the coordinator and each Ukrainian partner. These documents should contain name of the project, its objectives, terms of implementation, tasks assigned to every Ukrainian partner, obligations of the coordinator and partners, expected results, qualitative and quantitative criteria of assessment, list of equipment and services needed for project implementation, expected impact of the project in Ukraine.
5. Short description of the project (from InfoBox of the National Tempus Office in Ukraine ).
6. Letter of support from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (in original).
7. Two originals of the Procurement Plan (according to the special form), signed by the Coordinator of the project and endorsed (signed) by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
** all provided copies of the documents and their translation should be certified by the relevant department (s) of Ukrainian universities.
Please do not hesitate to contact NTO -Ukraine in case clarification required.